Monday, April 29, 2013

carciofo

That is not a trick of perspective--that is the true size of the artichoke I ate last night. It took up half the plate! And with some vinaigrette, it was delicious too. The beau grilled salmon and made some rice, and I brought some wine that went really well with the meal. All delicious.

Yes, spring vegetables are showing up in stores here, and spring itself has finally decided to make an appearance. It was warm this weekend, although a little chilly near the lake, where we ventured for a bike ride. A lot of ladies were rockin' the summer dresses, but it was a little early for that (brrr). Today and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70s, and maybe even 80 tomorrow, although it's supposed to rain. I'll be stuck inside at work, unless I decide to work at home. I think the long-awaited return of warmer temperatures should be an automatic holiday, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment